Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some favorite family pics!


Hagen at a beach in San Diego.

Family pic at the beach in San Diego.
Addison at his preschool graduation.

Abell snowboarding in front of our house.
Breeley on her new big girl bed.

How cute is this picture???
I just wanted to post some of my favorite pictures. Just in case I get really sad and miss my kids too much while I am away. Maybe I will find internet access at the hotel and can view my blog. I can't believe I am leaving them for 9 days! I have been so excited to go on the trip until about Thursday, then I realized how long we are going to be gone and I started getting really sad about going. I know Adam and I are going to have so much fun and we are going to love being together, but it is so weird to think about being gone for so long.


3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

LOVE those last two pictures! Have a blast in Cabo! Really, I am jealous!

Julianne said...

You should have posted pictures of our family too. I think you are going to miss us :) Have fun!

The Simonson Family said...

cute pics of the kids! It was fun to see them at conference sunday. Breeley and Halle are so cute together. I assured Bree you were going to be home soon. Hope you guys are having fun on your trip! I'm sure you are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...