Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy Thursday Morning!

Breeley is demonstrating how well her new ice cream toothbrush works.

Kool-aid stained face... compliments of preschool!

Today was a crazy day! Hagen had a student council meeting this morning, so I had to drive him over to the school at 7:45 am. Then I came back home, found all the "very important papers that mom has to sign" for Abell, then we all rode our bikes to school. Breeley and I hurried home and got ready for the day so we could go back to the school and volunteer in Addison's class. This is the first time I have volunteered this year since we are C track and have been off track for the last three weeks.
Anyway, while Mrs. Thompson was showing me all the things I need to do when I come in to help, my new phone kept vibrating in my pocket. Once Mrs. Thompson was done talking to me, I was interested to see why my phone was vibrating. Thinking I had received a call, a text or an email. My phone was telling my that Breeley had her first dentist appointment at 9:30 and it was giving me my 5 minute warning! So I had to tell Mrs. Thompson that I am a total idiot, and my phone just reminded me that Breeley has a dentist apt in two minutes in Syracuse. So we went running up the hall, and made it to her appointment ten minutes late. She was really good, and they all thought she was so cute. Since it was her first time at the dentist, they gave her a special toothbrush that does the spinning action to help her get her teeth sparkling clean. Then they let her pick a prize and she picked two, but since she was so good, the let her keep both of them... a tiara and a wand!

Then we jumped back in the car and drove back to the school and did the volunteer work, came home ate lunch then I took Breeley to school. I came home picked things up a bit, ran back to West Point to pick up Breeley from school. On my way home I realized that Hagen didn't have a bike or scooter to ride home with Abell and Addison. So now I have to go back to the school for the FIFTH time today so I can pick up Hagen!!!


1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

and still ladies and gentleman she got in a little bit of a post! love you.... now it's 18 days left!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...