Friday, September 12, 2008

Third post of the day

I am posting this picture for my friend Amy. She has a post of long hair/short hair for her boys. This is my favorite picture of Abell with his long hair. It was taken in the fall of 2007. He will hopefully never have long hair like this again. We told him he could do it until he received the priesthood. Despite some very lucrative offers for him to cut it, he kept growing it out, until one day he decided it was enough and he passed me a note in sacrament asking for a haircut. (He didn't get paid any money.) Now he only has about 8 months until he turns 12. That's not enough time for his hair to get that long. :0)

2 comments:

Amy Spalding said...

Wow! That is some long hair, but it is so nicely groomed! I guess that's my beef...if you're gonna have it long, do something with it!!! :)

The Browns said...

hey deanna, so good to hear from you!! your family is so cute!! i'm so glad you got your little girl, she is darling!! and your boys are so cute!! they remind me of the "original"larsen boys!! so fun to see how all the family traits pass on!! keep in touch, cute blog...cheridan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...