Friday, September 5, 2008

Boys First Day of School!


Abell's first day of SIXTH grade.
Hagen's first day of FOURTH grade.
Addison's first day of FIRST grade.

Since I posted about Breeley's first day of preschool, I thought I would go back and post some pics of the boys first day of school. They attend year round school so their summer was a whopping three weeks long, so they didn't have that build up of excitement for the new school year to start. (I was lucky to be able to get them in swimming lessons during the weeks we were off track. In years past, I have checked them out of school everyday for two weeks so they can have swimming lessons.) The week before we went back to school, I was granted my track change and we were switched from B to C track. C track had all the teachers the boys wanted, so we were very excited! (I don't like C track!)
The boys love their classes and teachers and are having a good time. We went to school for three weeks, then went off track for three weeks. This week is their first week back on track, and I am happy. I was and still am so sad that Addi is in school all day. But it is nice to have them all gone all day. Our evenings are very busy with homework, soccer practices, scouts, friends, dinner, young womens, and now Breeley's tumbling. I keep telling myself that it will get easier in a few weeks when the sports are over, but then the next sport starts and it starts all over again. I know I can just not sign them up to play, but they are only kids once, so if they want to play... they get to. (I hope they get time to read this with their extra computer time at school, they will be so excited to see their pictures!)

2 comments:

Amy Spalding said...

Deanna,

I am so glad you commented on my blog! It was fun to get on yours and see your cute family! I know, I didn't start blogging until a few months ago, but it is definitly addicting! This will be a fun way to keep in touch!

Amy

Chapman Herd said...

Deanna
Breeley is such a cute girl at kiddie kollege. I love her curls!...and just today I was commenting on her book bag...I will HAVE to go to your online etsy store and check them out! You should enter my contest on my blog! Its open to any and everyone! Free halloween Decorations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...