Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Breeley's First Day of School!

Breeley was too excited to go to school, she COULD NOT hold still long enough for me to take a picture. She just kept jumping up and down and picking leaves off the bush behind her!


I ALWAYS take a picture of the kids from the back. I think it is so fun to watch their bookbags and backpacks shrink as they grow bigger. Plus, their bums look so darn cute!
Seriously, can she even get any cuter??

Well today was the big day! The day Breeley officially starts preschool. She is attending the famous Montgomery's Kiddie Kollege. Abell, Hagen and Addison all went to this preschool when they were three and four. There are several preschools that are much closer to my house, one even houses away, but I just love Kiddie Kollege. It is not a big fancy, your child will be creating websites, and reading dictionaries by the time they are five school. They teach the kids all the good fun songs that everyone needs to know, how to write their names,the alphabet forward and backwards and they even teach them how to say please and thank you when you want the butter. Today was a short day, so I had a whole hour and 15 minutes with NO KIDS. It was weird to be in Roberts and not feel guilty because I was there with no kids. I am so excited, yet I am so sad. I have had a kid home with me for over 11 years. I am sure the alone time will do me some good, and I am sure that I will get used to it rather quickly.
Anyway, Breeley was so cute and excited to go to school. But when they rang the bell, and asked the students to get in line she just stayed right by me and said "I want to be with you, mom". It was so sweet. (The boys just gave me a high five and said see ya later!) I knelt down and gave Bree lots of hugs and told her if she starting feeling sad to tell Miss Tara, and she would help her feel better. After the line of kids walked into the building, Breeley slowly let go of my hand and stepped inside. It was such a sweet moment.
She had a great time and is so excited to go tomorrow! Too bad she doesn't have school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chadli Bodily said...

OOHH! How fun, this makes me sad that I am letting Jenny experience Corbin running in when the bell rings at Kiddie college! I love the back pack from the back idea...I am doing that with corbin tomorrow for sure!

Ali Miller said...

DARLING - I love the bag, THANK YOU THANK YOU for making one for Keni! Oh - and way cute socks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...