Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hope Ashley Fabrics


I am in the process of opening an online designer fabric store. I have fallen in love with some of the fabric designers that I have been using for my handbags. Most of the fabrics I use I have to order online because the closest store that sells the fabric around here is Bountiful and farther south. After opening my etsy store and making so many fun handbags, I thought it would be really fun to just open an online fabric store. My plans are to start the store on etsy, then I am going to start my own website and sell fabric from there also. Clinton city is building some strip mall type stores up the street from my house, so I was thinking that if I can make the online stores successful, I am going to try opening a real store that is close to my home. I want it to be full of fun designer fabric, but also have a lot of fun boutique crafts and hairbows, handbags, tutu's and everything like that. I have been able to get all my "numbers" from the city, state and IRS. I have my business account at AFCU and have been in contact with a lot of different fabric designers. I even have a meeting later this week with a fabric rep (like a drug rep). I have a friend that is a graphic designer and she helped me create my business logo, business cards and letterhead. They turned out so cute, I am so excited about them. I can't wait to get my business cards ordered! I am really excited but also nervous about starting something like this. But I think it would be really fun!

2 comments:

Ali Miller said...

Great pics of the kids... you'll have to tell me where you got them done. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR STORE.. and the blog!!

Deanna said...

I had their pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. I was waiting for Hagen to have his braces taken off, but before Abell had his braces put on. I had about a 6 day window. I am glad I did it last tuesday, on saturday Abell got in a fight with the street and his scooter and his face suffered some damage. (you can tell in the bowling pictures)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...