Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Relaxing and Playing in Cabo!

Hacienda Del Mar
Kevin sweeping Catrina off her feet!
Ali and Aaron looking darling!
Uuuummmmm... I am not sure.
This is the iguana that we met at the pool on the last day. He hung out right at the edge of the infinity pool. We fed him some cantaloupe and he loved it! We have it on video!
Look how cool we look!


Aren't we so cute???
The view from the pool area! It was so hard to look at it all the time! NOT!
We are just watching the waves!

Our trip to Mexico was so fun! We really didn't take a lot of pictures until the last day. We had an amazing condo, amazing friends, amazing time playing at the beach, amazing time snorkeling in the ocean, amazing time swimming/reading/sleeping at the hotel pools. It was really relaxing and fun. We missed the kids a ton, and they had so much fun with Aunt Jen Jen!!! She did an amazing job and can now drive the excursion like it is a mini cooper. Adam did a great job learning all the spanish words for things, I cared less and only learned Hola and Gracias.

3 comments:

Ali Miller said...

How fun... I am so glad I was with you or I'd be completely and utterly jealous!! Glad to be home, but would do it again!

Chapman Herd said...

DeAnna! How fun for the two of you! I am glad you had a good time, but I am TOTALLY jealous! I could use a trip to Mexico with no kids!

Gma Kathy said...

I love the pictures from Mexico. It looks like you had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...