Sunday, October 19, 2008

Breeley's Funny Comment

Breeley has a very bright imagination. I have been shocked by how different she plays versus my three boys. Her imagination can turn a small barbie from McDonalds into a bottle of sunscreen, that she will apply to Adam's entire face before telling him "Your all done, you can go get in the water now" in the middle of sacrament meeting.
My boys never really played like that. They would have a ball... and it would be a ball. They would have a car... and it would be a car. They also never really played with toys. I kept buying them more toys hoping to find something that they would just sit on the floor and play with, but they just never did. They always seemed to be happy to follow me around and tell me crazy things.
But my purpose in today's post is something Breeley said when she was in the tub before church. She had been in their long enough that she had "grandma fingers and toes" and I finally went in to get her and her crazy hair washed up and she said...

"Mom, you are the girl and I am the mom and dad is the dad... and there are no boys allowed in the clubhouse, except just one (dad)."

I said "What about your boys, Abell, Hagen and Addison? They all love you very much, can't they come?"

She just looked at me in the eyes and said "No" and went back to playing with the bubbles like it was no big deal that they can't come.

Adam and I just started to laugh.

2 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

She really is the sweetest thing! Isn't it fun to have one girl among many boys? They do have quite the imaginations!

The Simonson Family said...

Breeley is so cute! Halle just loves her, and she really loves seeing "Bree on the puter"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...