Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hagen's Funny Comment

On Saturday night Adam ran to Cafe Rio to get some take-out for us and Hagen went along with him. While they were standing in line Hagen told Adam..."I like to watch people when they don't think anyone is watching." He had just watched a guy spread some sour cream on his burrito and the guy made a funny face like he had put too much on or something. Hagen thought it was so funny that he made that face. I seriously love him way too much., He is SUCH a GREAT kid. He is my favorite! (I tell all my kids they are my favorite.)

1 comment:

Chapman Herd said...

Thanks for the great ideas of getting even with our prankster friends. I'll let you know what happens! And, that picture of Hagen is classic! I love his expression!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...