Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hayrides and Pumpkins Oh My!

This is a view from the hayride. The different colors of the trees was so beautiful, I just had to take a picture!!! (For some reason I am having a hard time uploading my other pictures today. maybe I can get it to work after Breeley's dance class!)

On Saturday we went to J & J Nursery for the annual hayride to the pumpkin patch. My kids love it and I love it because it is so fun and free. This last saturday was the first chance we had to go this month and unfortunately Adam had to work. We missed him a ton, but we had fun picking out a pumpkin for him. Abell went far away from the drop off area and picked the biggest pumpkin he could find. It was fun to watch him carry it over his head as he made the short hike back to the group. Hagen looked around for a long time before he decided on his, and Addison got really bugged because he had a hard time finding one that didn't weigh too much. he kept seeing one that interested him, then he would pick it up by the stem and declare "It's too heavy!". Breeley just kept saying she wanted a "very big one" and nothing would satisfy her until I just kinda told her "This one here is beautiful and perfect for you Bree". Then she decided it was okay with her. My pictures didn't turn out very well. I had a bit of a hard time keeping track of kids, carrying pumpkins, and trying to take pictures all at the same time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...