Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow much fun!

Hagen Addi and Bree all had fun playing in the snow.
After playing for a few minutes they were having so much fun they decided to come in and really get dressed for it. They put on their snow pants, boots, gloves, hats, and coats. They spent probably three hours playing outside. (Longer than they ever played in the summer)
They built this snowman!
I just thought Breeley's hair looked so pretty with her hat on. It looked a lot better in person.


What is up with all this snow??? I had heard it was coming but this is ridiculous! It just keeps coming and coming. While we were at church today Bree and I stood in front of the large windows by the doors and just watched the huge snowflakes fall. It was so pretty to watch, but a lot more fun to watch on say... CHRISTMAS EVE! One of the other young women leaders said she held back the urge to play Christmas music this morning. I really hope it melts so I can finish getting my yard ready for winter. Plus we still have a few soccer games to play in and watch. (one is tomorrow night) I hope Hagen can run fast in the snow. That will be funny to watch. The kids have had fun playing in snow, and we have all enjoyed drinking yummy hot chocolate and eating homemade cinnamon rolls :)

3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Quite the climate change coming from Cabo?? Welcome back to Utah! :-)

My Kids are out building a snowman right now!

...at the White house... said...

I love that we are all crazy and sent our kids out in the elements! Breeleys hair is adoreable in her hat!!

Julianne said...

How do you do it? First of all your caption of Snow much fun is awesome...I would have spent 2 hours comming up with that one. Second of all you are like June Beaver on Leave it to Beaver. Eating homemade cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate on a snowy winter day...I wish I was more like you Deanna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...