Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Way Cute Winter Crafts

I ordered this one! I love the snowflakes!

I love this one!
I also ordered this one! (He has the cutest nose)

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to show you the cute crafts that a fun girl at Breeley's preschool does. She makes them up and sells them. I just really love the ones for this month and am totally bummed I can't buy one of each, cuz I totally would! Anyway, she posts them on her blog and I pick them up when I drop off or pick up Bree. Let me know if any of you want one, and I will make sure you get hooked up! As many of you already know I have a love for snowmen and these ones are to die for!
She has a blog that she posts pictures on at www.sawdustsanity.blogspot.com !!!
(I hope you don't mind Liseanne that I stole your pictures from your blog!)

1 comment:

Chapman Herd said...

Thanks for the plug! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...