Monday, January 19, 2009

Wanna nother won????

The other day Adam, Abell, Hagen and Addison were sitting down eating dinner and they were talking about a family that lives near us.

Hagen said ""C" says his dad doesn't like our family."
Adam replies" That's funny, I wonder what he doesn't like about us?"
Addison finishes chewing, and replies "Propbably cuz the color of our skin." and then takes another bite.

Adam, Abell, and Hagen just busted up laughing because Addison's comment makes no sense, and seriously can't believe he said that. We are thinking he heard something with Martin Luther King at school. Anyway, love to everyone! I hope you have a great MLK day!

4 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

It had to be something they heard at school about MLK...one of my boys came to me out of nowhere and said "did you know that MLK was a kind and gentle gentleman?!"

That is too funny...the color of your skin! Those silly neighbors for not liking the Larsen Family!

Ali Miller said...

love him... oh, and love the new background!

Matt and Lindsay said...

Hey I'm glad you found us!!!! We haven't see you for ever! How is life going for you? My mom says hello.

Alicia said...

I love this!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...