Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best Day Ever!

Today was the BEST DAY EVER! When I went to pick up Breeley from preschool I got the
BEST PRESENTS EVER!


I got "SNOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and this darling snowman!


Thanks so much Liseanne!!! I love, love love them both so much! You are the best and so talented. I don't know anyone that can handle a saw and sander like you can. Oh, and keep Breeley happy at school. You are amazing and I am so excited!!!!


**And for everyONE who reads my blog, make sure you add http://www.sawdustsanity.blogspot.com/ to your blog page so you can stay up to date with her monthly crafts. I hear Valentine's Day crafts have been started so stay tuned so you can get some before they get sold out!


***I wonder how many times I used the word craft in this post. No time for me to count now, I am on my way to Young Women's, and I have all the supplies so I can't be late!*** Love to everyone!

5 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

only three times...

Thanks again for the plug!! hopefully I will have valentine stuff next week....but for now everything is as a stand still until my daughter is home and better!

Ali Miller said...

Hi - it's your 'one' and HOW CUTE!! It makes me miss having my own home to decorate. Oh - and money to pay for fun decor. :)

Heather K said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE! Especially the snow! I want one! :)
Where do you take Breeley? Kaylee needs something fast! She's driving me insane!!!
Your family pictures are darling?

Julianne said...

Soooo cute! I'm gonna have to check out that blog. You are always up on the cute home decor :)

Deanna said...

Hi Heather, Breeley goes to Montgomery Kiddie Kollege in West Point. She loves it there and I love it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...