Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miss Cutie Pie!



While I do Breeley's hair we often say the ABC's, count to 20, or sing a song to get her mind off it. With all those curls comes a lot of tangles. It doesn't matter how much spray in conditioner I use, or how slow or fast I go, she still whines/cries about getting her hair done.

So for the last week, we have been singing the primary song "I Love to See the Temple". She knows all the words by herself and I thought it was so cute, I would share it with ya!

3 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Oh Breeley! She is so cute! I should try that with Halle, but she would probably just tell me to "Hush!" That's what she does when I try to sing with her.

Chapman Herd said...

"Love and Boo-ty" That is TOO funny and really cute! How come I never get any booty in the temple! Love this post!

Ali Miller said...

How great it is to have sweet Breeley! She is definitely apart of Keni's top circle of friends. We've been counting friends this past week as I work on my gifts - and can I say it's bad when you think you have a lot and your 5 year old daughter outs you by not just a few but MANY... how grateful I am for it tho!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...