Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have a million things to tell you...



Hagen has been working on his Christmas present for me for about a week now. He has been working every day at school, and even brought it home on the weekend to work on it. So he completed my present yesterday and he brought it home, wrapped it and it is currently the only present under our tree. While he was working on my present he decided he would make Breeley one just like mine, only a little smaller. So he worked on that at school today and yesterday.

When he came in the house after school he searched our house to find me to tell me he is "So excited for Christmas!" I said "Really" (What nine year old isn't excited for Christmas??) and he said "Yes, I have a million things to tell you, but I can't or it will ruin your present!" I just laughed and hugged him because he had the biggest smile on his face. He truly is soooo excited for Christmas.

How lucky am I to have a nine year old so excited for Christmas because of the things he is giving and not receiving!

1 comment:

Chapman Herd said...

Can't wait to see what he made you and Breeley! That is very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...