Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Seriously, he is so funny!

Last friday night I was driving home from Addison's basketball practice. I had my four kids and my neighbors two kids (Adam and Ethan) with me. Adam was saying how happy he was that he was able to go to basketball with us. He thought he was going to have to miss it because his parents are out of town and he was staying with his grandparents for the weekend. I had talked his mom into letting me keep the two boys so they could go to basketball and then our ward Christmas party and then I would take them to their grandma's house after. (Does this make any sense??)

Anyway,

We were driving home and Adam (Addi's friend) was saying how happy he was that he got to go to basketball and I was saying loudly
"Who's the coolest?? Who's the coolest??" (Pointing a finger at myself) since I was the reason he was able to go, and Addison, sitting clear in the back of the excursion says loudly... David Archuleta!

I was like... "What???"

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Addi is so funny! I definatley think you are the coolest Deanna :) We owe ya big time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...