Monday, November 8, 2010

A Witching Afternoon.

Breeley and I attended Witchapalooza at Gardner Village this year. We went with several of the Sassy ladies and mini ladies. Or should I say Sassy witches and mini witches. We all dressed in our finest, funnest witch costumes!
We first went to lunch at Zupa's. Witch happens to be Bree and I's most favorite place to eat! We both love the wisconsin cheese soup with a grilled cheese for Bree and a turkey, bacon, avacado for me. Breeley's favorite part is the chocolate dipped strawberry! It's so much her favorite part, that I NEVER get to eat my strawberry because Breeley begs and twinkles her eyes so much that I usually end up giving her mine to eat too. It makes her so happy!
Here is her sassy witch costume.
That is a hand made pettiskirt.

Hand made with 60 yards of green chiffon ruffle at the bottom!


All the cute sassy mini witches!

Breeley had glitter spider eyes painted on. She loved it!!!

Saasssyyy!

So cute!

I LOVE THIS STORE! I wish my whole house could be furnished by them. I loved all the hanging chairs and thought it fit well with a sassy little witch!
As most people know I am so not a fan of dressing up. I dislike Halloween. I just do. I try not to, but I do.
But we did have fun. We received so many comliments from other ladies at Gardner Village about our witch costumes.
Most of all though, it was fun to spend the time with Breeley.

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

SOOO MUCH FUN!! Even with the rainy weather. Can't wait for our next Sassy-miniSassy event! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...