Friday, November 5, 2010

Instead of folding socks... I thought I would blog.

Seriously... I was folding laundry today (tons of it) and got to the end and had the big pile of socks. I stared at the socks and tried to think of something else I could do. Anything else I could do. Blogging... I havent blogged in awhile. I will take a picture of the clean socks and then leave the pile sitting on my bed and go blog.

And then I thought about how good it would feel to actually have the socks folded AND have blogged. So, I sat down, watched the end of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and folded the darn socks. Then Breeley came home for school with the Star of the Week poster. We HAD to start working on it NOW. Then I sewed some patches on scout shirts, I made Breeley lunch, I answered 500 questions to renew my life insurance policy with some nice guy. Now, I am blogging.
I have no real purpose to todays post. Just that it seemed like a good thing to do. Lets see....
THe kids are doing good in school. Soccer is kinda over, but not really. Abells play is almost here which means an end to play practice is getting closer. I have to sign up Addison for Jr Jazz basketball. Hagen is starting on a comp basketball team. Dance and tumbling continue. Life is good and busy. Busy and good.
I have been spending my days searching for Addison's missing Nintendo DS. And his iPod which is attached to Breeleys nice headphones. When stuff like that goes missing it drives me crazy thinking about where they can be. I need those things in the near future. So they need to be found.
I took this picture with my new camera. I thought I would include it for fun.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Gma Kathy said...

Funny how everything comes into You are very blessed and I am happy for you.

Simply Simonsens said...

You got a new camera??!! You're supposed to tell me about these things so my husband will buy me one! Loved your post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...