Thursday, November 18, 2010

Freakishly Busy Week.

Isn't it amazing.

This week we have had so much going on.

  • Addison had to read a biography (he chose his birthday buddy Abraham Lincoln), answer some questions in paragraph form about Honest Abe. THEN MAKE A SCULPTURE! DONE
  • Abell has had play practice every night until 7ish and the play starts tonight and is every night for the next three nights. HALF DONE
  • Abell has a SCIENCE FAIR due friday. Are you kidding me? Everyone knows how much I love science fairs. Like NOT AT ALL. Anyway, it's DONE! (I think)
  • Hagen has a wax museum on friday. Needs me to sew him a Mark Antony costume. Remember how much I love Halloween? I hate costumes! It's DONE. (and pretty cute) and it's going right in a box when Hagen is done and guess who Addison is going to choose to be for his wax museum in three years? Ding Ding Ding... Your right. Mark Antony.
  • Breeley has books to read. Geesh, like I really have time to help her learn to read. I KID. I KID.
  • Breeley also was lucky enough to bring home a math bag. Yippee!

Luckily for me though, Adam has been in town this week. I can't even describe how thankful I am that he has been around helping. It was like stuff was still getting accomplished... and I was making dinner... and I wasn't yelling. It almost felt like I had Doby around from Harry Potter. Only it was Adam. Helping kids with homework and getting them to clean up after homework. It was super great.

Random.

I was sitting watching Breeley during tumbling last night and noticed this amazing sunset out one of the windows. Luckily I had my shmancy new camera with me, so I ran outside and took some pictures. It was so amazing. I can't believe how great the pictures turned out. I think I took like a million shots (about 20).

1 comment:

Gma Kathy said...

You're amazing. I'm glad Adam was there to help. Thanks for the sunset pictures. I missed it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...