Monday, November 15, 2010

Sing.... Sing a Song.....

Abell had his first choir concert in October. He is in two choirs this year. The Crescendo Choir, and the Celtic Choir. The Crescendo Choir is for 9th grade students, but they needed some more boys so they invited some 8th grade boys. Abell jumped at the opportunity.

The Crescendo Choir


The Celtic Choir

It was really fun to go and watch him perform. He has a lot of fun performances scheduled for this year. I am really excited to watch them. It makes me happy to see him doing something he loves. Not to mention I love to see two A's on his report card. Easy A's are just the bonus! :)
**Love ya so much Abell!**

3 comments:

Gma Kathy said...

What a great kid. Let me know when his next concert is. Is there one at Christmas time?

The Simonson Family said...

Oh my...he looks just like Adam. I'm pretty sure there is a picture somewhere of Adam in that same set up! I love it! Can't wait to see his play this Thursday. He is a great example for my girls!

Ali Miller said...

WAY FUN!! He does look a lot like his daddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...