Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What have I done?












I think I am going to be in big trouble when Adam gets home from Georgia. (Say the last part of that sentence with an accent... It's lots more fun!)
I have been wanting to repaint the upstairs of my house for quite awhile. I kept telling myself that as soon as we got the basement done, I would do it. Well, the basement is done.
Adam is back from his FIVE WEEKS IN MEXICO. I didn't want to do such a big project without his help.
I didn't have anything going on yesterday so I thought I would take the decorations off the walls. Then off the shelves. Then I might as well go grab a sample of the color I was thinking about. Nope don't like that one. Tried another one. Nope don't like that one. Guess I will just keep trying until I get it right!
Meanwhile, Adam is in Georgia. Like five weeks in Mexico wasn't enough. He comes home tomorrow, and he is in for a treat. He is coming home to one ugly house. Nothing on the walls, everything stacked in a corner and big spots of color painted here and there.
Hopefully Adam won't ground me for a month so I can keep working on it. I know it's a huge project, but I am so excited!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

He's not going to ground you for a month - he's going to tell you to get it done in a month! What ever, don't you have pretty much control over that house hold anyways? ;D How fun - can't wait to do that again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...