Sunday, March 21, 2010

November 25, 2009

I missed blogging about a very important event.
It took place on November 25th 2009.
Breeley learned how to ride her bike without her training wheels.
For a brief moment we had nothing going on and hoping to spend some time outside, I thought I would take the training wheels off and see how she did. I knew she had really not been using them much when she did ride her bike, so I didn't think it would take her long to catch on. Boy did she do it quickly! It went from "Mom, don't let go!" to "Mom, let go!" in about 7 minutes. We went around the block a few times and then over to the Olers house since all three of her brothers were there so she could show them. Then we rode over to Maddie's house to show her. By the time we got done at Maddie's house, Adam was home so I called him and told him to wait for us on the front porch and she rode by. It was hilarious! She was so proud of herself! The best part is... she still can do it now!







1 comment:

Gma Kathy said...

Another milestone. She is growing up way too fast

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...