Friday, March 5, 2010

Photoshop




Adam has been in Mexico for work for a few weeks and I had the chance to visit him this weekend. I flew in Thursday and get to stay until Monday. On Friday he had classes to attend so I had a special day of hanging out at the hotel and having some peace and quiet.
I have been collecting notes and tips/tricks for photoshop and was waiting for a time like this to experiment with it.
This is my very first picture. After I posted this one of Addison in my last post, I knew for sure this is the one I wanted to try and fix first.
I know it could be better in many many ways, but I think it definitely looks better now than it did straight out of the camera. What do you think?

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

LOVE PS - your pic looks great. My favorite trick is setting my white point, and having fun with the eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...