Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uuummm, where's the last black pot?

So last weekend I bought some new flowers for my front yard. I brought them home and while Adam was taking down the christmas lights (FINALLY), I walked around the flower gardens and placed them where I thought they could be planted. I went back to the garage and grabbed a shovel and then started planting. While I was planting, Breeley was playing in the dirt with her little pink shovel and I didn't think anything of it. (I could fill in the hole she dug later.) Well, when I was done I picked up the little black pots the flowers came in and realized I only had five. Oh well I thought, one of the kids must have grabbed it and is playing with it somewhere . I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing I just saw that all six plants were in the ground, so my job was done. Well, two days later I was watering said plants and noticed this one was planted in the ground still in its pot! Breeley was playing in the dirt very near it's location. She must have watched me planting the flowers and decided to help. She did a good job (minus leaving the plant in the pot!)!!! It was so funny. I can't beleive I didn't realize it sooner! Gosh I love her!
Do you see the pot!
I don't know how I missed it...

2 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

That is so cute! I just want to grab her and squish her in that top pic! She looks like you could just pick her up with both arms keeping her in that same position and mushing her! I love it!!! Gosh...I think I love her too!

Ali Miller said...

Good job Bree - a gardener at heart, with cutie-patutie cheeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...