Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Breeley's Graduation.






Breeley graduated from the 3 year old class at Montgomery's Kiddie Kollege. She was so excited for her graduation. Even though I am sure she really didn't understand what it really meant. She really did a great job. She didn't spell her name like she was supposed to. When I asked her why she didn't do that part she just simply said "I didn't want to." with a duh mom attitude. But she did do her part on explaining a rectangle. It really was so fun. She was just like the boys were at their graduations and sat there and did goofy things while she was soppose to be singing songs. Her flower came off her dress and she kept whispering loudly to me that her dress was broke and she wanted to come off the stage so I could fix it. I was so glad she didn't.

Adam gave her flowers after her graduation and that sent her over the moon. She LOVES flowers and she thinks it is so cool to get some from her dad.

Abell and Hagen had explained to her on Monday night that she would have a new teacher for her four year old class. She didn't seem that upset about it then. But whe I picked her up from her last day of school, she got in the truck and just started sobbing that she was never going to see Miss Melinda again. It was so sad to see her so sad. She really did enjoy going to school each day. I am so thankful to have such a great place to send her.
The best part is, she is already registered for next year! I don't have to go get in line at midnight! YIPPEE!!!

3 comments:

Ali Miller said...

Congrats Breeley! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Gma Kathy said...

What a cutie patutie. Breeley, you are growing up way too fast. I love you.

Julianne said...

Do you have to rub it in Deanna? I mean the whole standing in line thing. Breeley is the best. She makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...