Monday, May 4, 2009

A Jazzy Derby!



Last weekend was our cub scout packs Pinewood Derby. I was not able to attend, but Adam was able to take the kids and boy did they have fun!
Hagen wanted his car to have a Jazz theme. So they printed off the Jazz logo and made some stripes and then just sprayed a gloss on it so the car would look like the basketball floor. Hagen and Adam really had fun working on it together. (I think their love for the Jazz made it even more exciting for them.)
Hagen's Jazz car took first place! He was so excited!!!! This is the second time he has won first place! He really was proud of his car. He thinks it is the coolest thing ever! I was so proud of him and was so excited when he called to tell me he had won. I love you so much Hagen!

3 comments:

Ali Miller said...

Way to go HAGEN!

Gma Kathy said...

Hey Hagen. That is really a cool looking car. Congratulations

Chapman Herd said...

I am soo excited to help my boys make derby cars when they get that age!

Way to go Hagen!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...