Monday, May 18, 2009

So Thankful!

I am so thankful for ballet shoes. The other day I was picking up the clean laundry pile off the couch and I picked up something extra at the bottom of the pile. It was one of Breeley's ballet shoes. It was kinda funny to find it. She has been in dance for almost a year, but this is the first time that her shoes didn't get put right back in her dance bag after her lessons. Anyway, I just took a moment to look at the tiny shoe and was so greatful to have it be a part of my life. For so long I wanted a daughter to buy ballet shoes for and now I have one. I am so thankful for her. I am so thankful to have tiny ballet shoes in my life.
(Yes... I am one of those people who pile up the clean laundry until it is all done and fold everything at one time.)

3 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

I love it that you have tiny ballet shoes...I only have muddy cowgirl boots, but I too am thankful! Can't wait to see her at the recital, it will be a lot of fun for Halle to watch her, maybe it will "inspire" her! :)

Ali Miller said...

What a cute blog moment! Love the tiny ballet shoes and love the girl in them!

Chapman Herd said...

She is Darling!!

(Your Laundry Habits are much like mine!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...