Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things


I just filled out 25 Random Things for my Facebook and thought it would be fun to post on my blog.

1. It took me awhile to figure out how to go to "notes" under tabs to do this dumb thing. (It's a facebook thing.)

2. I don't think I am a creative person.

3. I feel like I go through life with blinders on, I never think of options... I just always seem to do the same thing.

4. I waited 8 years to have a little girl, and I love her way to much.

5. I think it is fun to read these 25 random things of my niece's and nephews and younger cousins. I have learned a lot about them.

6. I LOVE COLDPLAY! I really wish Chris Martin was my friend. I would be the best friend ever.

7. I love going to really good fabric stores. I get high off it!

8. I really love anything pink. I will buy it just because it is pink.

9. I hate doing my hair everyday, but love it when I have a good hair day.

10. I can't not take a shower, no matter what I am doing. I can't make it past 1 pm without getting in the shower.

11. I love to eat at the Training Table, every time I go there I think of Dirk, Kevin, Holly, and Annie. I also like to sit at the same booth every time we go.

12. I have a really bad memory. Like worse than it should be. But I can remember colors and shades of colors like nobody's business.

13. I really like to be with Adam.

14. I love to listen to my iPod when I am working in my yard, cleaning the house or am at the gym.

15. I only like to watch sports if my kids are playing in it. If they are not, I don't want to be there.

16. I love to take my kids to Build a Bear. But they have too many now, so now we can't go.

17. I am thinking of going back to school this fall.

18. I want to repaint my whole house. But I can't decide what colors to use.

19. I love... I mean LOVE to buy ribbon. I can't stand to just look. If I find some I don't own I can't not buy some.

20. I can't believe my oldest kid is going to be in jr high next year. What the...

21. I never take my contacts out. So bad, but whatever. My eye dr can never find evidence that I am hurting my eyes.

22. I have a lot of fun at Lagoon a Beach. I think it's my favorite water park.

23. I ... I... I... love going to New York. I have been craving it since Christmas.

24. I don't get motion sickness.

25. I can't not laugh when people get hurt or fall down. Even if it's my kids, I laugh so hard. I laugh for longer if I am trying not to laugh.

2 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Cute pic of Breeley! The backdrop...not so much!! I guess you really couldn't crop that too much...so I forgive you!

Ali Miller said...

UM... you are creative, and I can attest to the fabric and ribbon obsession. Miss seeing you - it's been too long. And really... April? That is way to long before PC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...