Thursday, February 19, 2009

How we spent today!

We are off track this month! Abell wants to open a "Club" when we get our family room finished. He spent the morning getting it all planned out. It is going to be great! Girls get in free the first friday night of the month and the boys only have to pay 5 bucks. That will cover the cost of the treats, snacks, and drinks!
Hagen organized his nine million basketball cards. He is obsessed with them. He will do anything to earn money to go buy more, more, more! His binder is so full and he has it organized so well!

Addison just spent the morning shooting everyone with his Star Wars nerf gun. Then he played with his giant collection of Star Wars toys!

Breeley listened to her iPod. I downloaded the Mamma Mia soundtrack (thanks Jen) and she stood on the chairs and sang her little heart out! It was funny to listen to her.
I spent the entire day cleaning. I do believe that I might have the cleanest kitchen in Clinton (for the moment). I cleaned the fridge inside outside behind and under. Then I attacked the microwave and the oven. I pulled out the oven and cleaned it on all sides then I turned on the self cleaning part and let it do it's thing. Then I moved onto the sink, cupboard doors, cupboard shelves, reorganized a few of them then swept mopped and even did the laundry and got it all folded and put away. I have no idea what has gotten into me. Not a drop of pepsi, and NO I am not pregnant and "nesting"!!! I must just be very excited for spring!



1 comment:

Gma Kathy said...

Oh darn! I was hoping. Have fun with the kids on their time off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...