Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love To See The Temple...



On Wednesday night we took the kids to see the Draper Temple. It was so neat to be able to be in the temple with my kids. They loved looking around and did a great job of being quiet. It made Abell excited to turn twelve (this year) when he saw the baptismal font. He is excited to go and do baptisms for the dead. When we were in the sealing room, we stayed until everyone else had left and looked in the mirrors. You could feel the spirit so strong.

Breeley is very obsessed about temples and she was excited to go into one. When we were in the sealing room, she walked over to me and whispered in my ear "this is where I will be sealed to my honey!" and then she walked over to Adam and whispered the same thing. Then when we were in the celestial room, I picked her up to talk to her about it and told here she could come here with her honey, and her eyes lit up and she asked "Can we dance in here?" It was so cute and so sweet. For the past two or three months she has been asking if we can go to the temple on her birthday and of course we have told her yes. I hope she stays as excited for the temple for the next 20 years.

As we were in the celestial room, Adam told the boys that their future wives are dreaming of being married in the temple and they better make sure they can bring them to the temple. It was such a sweet thing for him to tell them.

I am so greatful that Adam and I were sealed in the temple, and I pray it is something that my children will also have.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

So cute. I hope they can always remember the feelings they had there too!....when is it going to stop snowing????????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...