Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days of Us. The boys can fly!

Man, this posting daily stuff is tough! I really don't have the energy to go back and dig through files of pictures to get caught up, Although, that really is what I should do. There are so many fun times not documented that I will surely forget with the mind that I have. 
Today though, I thought I would post some pics from my phone from Lagoon yesterday. We ran up there for a couple hours. We had told the boys they could do the Sky Coaster during the summer. But there never was a good time to stand in the forever long line. We decided to get it checked off the list! 

Waiting in line.

Suiting up!


Getting directions.

Addison getting directions on how to PULL THE CORD!


Waiting for their turn
 
Loading up!!!

Patient little sister!
I did video the boys' flight. Sad thing though, Addison took a few seconds longer than expected to pull the cord and I started getting nervous. So when he did pull the cord, I pushed stop on the video. Dumb dumb me!!! I did get it turned back on and got some video but I missed the descent. Darn it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...