Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days of Us. Big Boy

I follow this blog written by a cute girl named Serena. She owns The Farm Chicks. It is an antique show held annually in Spokane Washington. A few weeks ago on her blog she had a post called Big Boy Wants to Meet You. With the following picture.

It turn out this Big Boy wants to travel the world especially every state in the USA! Anyone who wanted to host Big Boy just needed to comment on the post and tell her which state we could introduce him to. She was going to pick the first comment from each state. I thought it would be something to do, so I quick like a rabbit commented. :)  I wasn't sure if I was first or not, but I tried.
I didn't hear anything about it and two days ago I was reading her blog and Big Boy was reporting on his trip to Florida.  She had a link listed with his travel plans and who would be hosting him. I clicked over and low and behold this is what I saw.

In case you can't see it. #13 is Deanna in Utah!!

So hilarious!!

So help me think of somewhere fun to take him. :)

I have a few weeks to decide. He is in #3 Idaho today. So he has a few stops to make before he arrives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...