Friday, October 23, 2009

Red and White

Addison and Hagen are celebrating Red Ribbon Week.
Today is Crazy Hair Day!



The carpool! (minus the kindergartner)
All boys.
All crazy.
Hagen had been asking all week for me to go to the store and buy red and white hair color for crazy hair day. Red and white are his Strikers team colors, so he wanted to get those colors so he could also use it to color his hair for some of his indoor soccer games.
Finally last night at about 7:30, I could put if off no longer. Hagen and I ran to Wally world to buy some hair color. When we found the hair color section of the halloweeen costumes they had the white, but no red.
Hagen was pretty sad.
We looked around for a stray bottle somewhere and didn't find one. We asked a Wally man and he said they might have some in a different location.
We looked.
We found.
Hagen said "I can't even describe the feelings I had when I saw that red can. I am so happy!"
I am so glad we found it. This morning he and Addison were so excited to go to school!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...