Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Addison

Addison has been a little sick. Not really sick, but sick enough that I didn't want to send him to school with a slightly weakened immune system. (Who knows what he might catch) Anyway, last night while I went to young women's this is what I came home to. Addison laying in bed watching tv, with a wet washcloth on his forehead and the throw up bucket next to him. Adam was taking good care of him.

Me: Oh Addi, are you not feeling good? (Thinking he has become more sick while I was gone.)
Addi: Not really. (Not taking his eyes off the tv.)
Me: I am so sorry. (With really sympathetic eyes and my head slightly tilted.)
Addi: I just don't know how this is suppose to make me feel better. (points to wet washcloth on his forehead.) (Still not taking his eyes off the tv.)

I just laughed and took it off. Explained to him that sometimes it helps. It obviously wasn't helping him this time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...