Monday, October 12, 2009

Crashing the hunting trip

Over fall break Adam took the two older boys hunting. They left on Thursday afternoon. The next day, I thought... well we can either sit around the house and play games together, or we can sit around the trailer and play games together. I asked Addison and Breeley if they wanted to stay home for the weekend or go camping for the weekend? They both yelled for camping. So I started packing and literally throwing things in the car so we could leave as soon as possible. I was able to get ahold of my dad on his truck phone and tell him we were on our way up. But he kept it a secret from Adam and the boys so they could be surprised. It was a great weekend. I am so glad that we went up there. I enjoyed the time with my family and I was glad I could have hot chocolate and warm food ready for the boys when they got back from their hunting hikes.
Everyone was happy with the way the weekend turned out.
We drove through a river!

For kinda a long time!


We played games while the older boys were hunting.


We also made necklaces and bracelets.

We took rides on papa's four wheeler.

Breeley got lots of extra rides.


We played with sticks.

We played with hats.


We took turns shooting guns.

Everyone took a turn pulling the trigger.

It was fun.

Some of us are better at it than others.
(Not one of my shots hit the can. Darn it!)

I love my family!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

What a great weekend for you guys! Your kids are going to remember it forever! "NOW it's a party!" HAHAHAHAHA, thanks for joining us for the fun date night

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...