Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wanna know what's funny?

I am a blog addict.
I love to look up different blogs and read/see what people are up to or thinking.
I get frusterated when they haven't updated their blogs.
Then I look at my blog and think... Geesh... I really should update my blog, I have loads of fun pictures to post. Maybe tonight before I go to bed. Then... I don't do it. The next day... same thing.
So I am posting this so I WILL update it tonight. Before I go to bed! But for now, I am off to see Harry Potter!

***PS*** If a Miss Hacker is by chance reading this silly post... will you please invite me to your private blog??? I would love to add yours to my list. deannalarsen7@msn.com (and then let me know the name of your blog???) Thanks so much! Your the best!

2 comments:

Hackers said...

I also have a blog addiction which is very apparent from the state that my house is usually in. Any way the invite is in the (e)mail, I hope I don't disappoint!

Ali Miller said...

UMMMMM.... so it's been four days already! GET ER DONE - will ya! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...