Monday, July 27, 2009

First Pick!

This is a quick pic of the first basket of veggies from the garden.
I accidently planted the yellow squash. I thought I had bought zuchinni. Big surprise when it grew! (Anyone want some squash??? I would love to share!) This is the first time I have remembered to buy the baby tomatoes, and boy are we loving them!
AND this is the first time my cucumbers have actually grown! I buy them every year and never can get them to grow. I guess the trick is to buy them just to make your kids happy, then totally ignore them until they grow. By the looks of it, we will be eating tons and tons of cucumbers this summer. I can't believe how many are growing.
Summer has been hot, lazy, messy, and fun!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

This makes me jealous! I can't wait to grow my own garden!! You did FABULOUS darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...