Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Hair Style!

(Photo by Breeley!)
Breeley wanted to do my hair today! She was excited because I let her use the spray bottle (Normally that is a no-no since I straight iron my hair), and she loved it. She just kept spraying and spraying and spraying. The water dripped halfway down my back before I could talk her into stopping. Then she collected as many barretts her little hands could hold and spent 30 minutes putting them in my hair. She is so happy with how it turned out. She thinks it looks beautiful.
I was planning on going grocery shopping this morning/afternoon.... I don't know how to tell her I have to take it out... maybe we will just have leftovers for lunch and I can go shopping tomorrow. We shall see!

4 comments:

Ali Miller said...

What ever you should totally go to the market! I love when I see mom's that OBVIOUSLY let their girl(s) do their hair or dress them... LOVE IT!!

...at the White house... said...

You are so cute. I think that Bre has a bright future in hair design/fashion. You should have gone to the store just to see how many funny looks you could have gotten! I love it!

Chapman Herd said...

I love when Haylee wants to do my hair!! Mine usually turns out just as cute as yours! Good Job Breeley!

Simply Simonsens said...

Way cute hair Deanna! Hey- I am officially inviting you to come over and help me with my blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...