Friday, June 5, 2009

Why Oh Why???


Why oh why do I want a dog??? I have been wanting a brown shitzu since November of 2007. I keep thinking if I wait a little longer I will quit wanting one so bad. But as a matter of fact, I just keep wanting one more. I think it is because I haven't gone this long without getting prego, or having a baby since we started this thing called a family. I have thought about having a baby to get away from wanting a dog, but then I "baby barf" (throw up in my mouth a little bit) and know that is not the solution to my problem.
Luckily we have had vacations planned so that has helped me. Example... I can't get one until after Mexico, we can't leave it alone for 10 days. Not until after Disneyland... Yadda...yadda...yadda...

I keep looking at them on ksl.com. Almost daily. I want a brown one, and they seem to not be as available as the others. So that has helped. But when they do have one, man do I want to buy one.

I want a dog that jumps in the car with me to pick up kids from carpool. I want one that goes camping with us and sleeps in the trailer with us. I just want one. Darn it!


***Hagen informed us on the new term "baby barf". I'm just trying to keep up.***
***image taken from ksl.com***

4 comments:

Julianne said...

No comment :)

Ali Miller said...

I think the best time to get one (which is what I am waiting for) is when all the kids are in school all day long. Then you can baby them during the day - meaning train them without too many kid distractions. BUT - that is a couple of years... don't know if you can wait that long looking at those sweet little faces! Good Luck.

Matt and Lindsay said...

Ryan bought the cutest brown shitzu puppy, now it is the ugliest white and gray dog I have ever seen!!! Note: make sure puppies parents are the color you want!! :)

The Bartlett Bunch said...

If you want to get over you puppy hunger just come over to my house and take a look at the carpet... We really try but "it" happens. you know it's bad when your three year old knows to get a tissue and flush the poop!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...