Friday, June 19, 2009

Who would've thought!


All I needed to do was POST a picture of a dog on my blog, then not post anything new for say 10 days and that would cure me of wanting a dog so badly. I am so tired of seeing that picture that I could throw up! Not to mention the nice people who gave me the comments to help persuade me from making a big mistake!


We have been SO BUSY with school (year round), field trips, baseball, baseball, baseball, soccer, Adam traveling/golfing for work, cleaning out the house, working on the yard, just working, then trying to catch up on sleep, and water wars that I haven't had a chance to blog. (Did I mention we have been busy with baseball? I don't think I stressed that one enough.)
I hope every one of you are having a fun summer even with the rain! I love the rain!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...