Sunday, June 28, 2009

What have we been up to?

I have been a major blogger slacker, so I am going to try and play catch up. Hopefully I will get a post or two a day, so everyone can see why I am such a slacker. We have been ever so busy with baseball, school, field trips, soccer, working in the yard, cleaning bedrooms, BBQing on Adam's new grill, and hiding from the rain. We have had night that we have been STARTING dinner at 8:30 pm, and waking up just in time to make it to school on time. More than once my boys have eaten a poptart while riding their bikes to school. (Sorry Mr. Martinez, but yes... it was during testing!) But we wouldn't change a thing. It has been fun!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

I'm right there with ya... I feel horrible that I haven't gotten to Rom's BD... but I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...