Monday, April 20, 2009

Look what I have been doing!






This is what I have been up to lately. They are a table runner for my front entryway server and a table topper for my kitchen table. I chose some really fun bright fabric for the spring/summer. I had a lot of fun making them for two reasons... 1. It just really was fun to do. I haven't done a lot of the steps before. (ex. binding, stippling, etc.) and 2. I was able to spend a lot of time in my new scrapbook/sewing/happy room! I will post pictures of that as soon as I get to IKEA to buy a shelf for the wall. Now I need to get a new centerpiece for my kitchen table! Maybe I will find something at IKEA.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE IT!!!
Super cute!

Julianne said...

Very cute! You are so talented :)

Ali Miller said...

um hello - talk about your way busy, talented, and most awesome girlfriend! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! call me when you head up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...