Thursday, April 16, 2009

I tried, I really did.

I really did try to live without a computer. I gave it a good shot. Really... I did a good job. I am proud of myself. But I have broken down. Adam texted me the other day from South Carolina and said "Do you want me to buy you a computer?" I texted back "Please do!" So he ordered it last night. The only bad part is it won't ship until May 8th! Oh well, at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now, my only problem is how to get all my pictures and young women lists and such off my old hard drive and onto my new computer??? I am sure we will figure something out! I am so excited it is going to be so cute. It is grey and pink!

2 comments:

Jen said...

sadness!
I'm sorry your laptop is gone, I bet someone can get your stuff off, they did my work laptop and it all worked out okay.

Ali Miller said...

oh happy day, oh happy day! moving stuff over is not to big a deal, usually if you save it to an online site or download it to a separate hard drive - no prob!! Suck that it won't get here quicker tho...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...