Friday, March 27, 2009

My baby boy is growing up!



So it is official.
Abell is growing up.
I am so sad.

Yesterday we attended registration for West Point Junior High. He will have seven teachers everyday and he is very excited. For the moment he has selected theatre, art, keyboarding and general music for his electives. He is also thinking about doing percussion but that is a full year class so he would have to take away two of the other electives. I am sad to say, but I really think he is ready for it. I think it will make him feel so much older and hopefully more responsible.

3 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

OMG!!!!! ABELL.....so stink'n cute!! I remember him like that, as if it were yesterday. Oh man....me and him, we were like one!:) I miss that!
I can't believe he is going into Jr.High! That means two things...He's growing up, and we're getting OLD!

Julianne said...

Tell Abell he still has that same cute little baby face! Very cute.

Ali Miller said...

Well, D - I hate to say this, but because you have a teenager you are TOTALLY older then me - I don't care what are bd's say. HOW EXCITING! Abell is a great kid, and he'll be an awesome jr. high student. Some advice from my mom, "Say HI to EVERYONE and you will make more friends then you can imagine!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...