Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello Out There!

Helloooo out there!
So, I realize it has been along time since I have done a post. But we have been so busy that I just really haven't had the time. As some of you know our family made a goal to not drink pop for an entire year (In 2007). I know it sounds dumb but it really was a neat experience for us or maybe just me. But the reward for doing it was a trip to Disneyland. (I knew we were going to be going so it was really like killing two birds with one stone.) But due to my ability of being really good at procrastinating, I never sat down and got it planned last year. So I decided THIS January that I needed to just do it. We decided to go over Hagen's birthday since he would get in free with their new promotion. So that is the reason for my lack of posts. I have been busy planning, packing, purchasing, loading, driving, standing in lines, riding rides, swimming, and driving. My plan was to post pictures each night so family members could see them but Adam's laptop doesn't have a SD drive and I didn't pack any camera cords so that changed things.

I am going to post some Disneyland pictures, but while I work on that look at these cute crafts at http://www.sawdustsanity.blogspot.com/. They make me so excited for SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!









You really should check out her blog and order something! They are way cute! You can pay through paypal and I could pick them up for you while I take Breeley to school!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...