Thursday, March 5, 2009

One of my favorite things to do!

One of my favorite places to be is Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. I love being there
with my family in the summer camping in our trailer riding the river and playing in the pool. I love to watch Adam and Hagen jump off the platforms. Sitting around a campfire roasting marshmellows, and looking at all my kids with their faces painted by each other. It really is a lot of fun.

But... I love to be there in the winter with just me and Adam. For several years now Adam and I and some of our friends have gone up in February for a fun getaway. This year we decided to stay for two nights and it was a great decision. Unfortunately this year not as many couples were able to go with us, but we really had a ton of fun with the Dicou's and White's.

We parked our car when we got there and didn't have to use it the entire time we were there. I think that is one of the reasons why I like Lava so much. Everything is so close that you can walk everywhere you want to go. We ate out, played Canasta for hours and hours, soaked in the hot pots, stayed up too late and slept in late.
It really was so much fun!

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

Could you just stop - I KNOW I KNOW - you had a lot of fun. Next year I will be there. I am just feeling this way cuz I wasn't there, otherwise I would have said that I love that you shared this on your blog. And I love going up there too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...