Monday, June 13, 2011

I know... I know... I just can't help myself!

Before Breeley's dance recital I took her to an old barn near our home to take some pictures. I just think she is so darn cute! Even with her rain boots on!
Our dear sweet Jen Jen came over and did Breeley's makeup for her performance. I was a little nervous at first, but it really looks great!
Miss Sassy
She whined for half an hour before we left and during the whole car ride that she didn't want her pictures taken. After the first click of the camera... she turned into a sassy little model. It was kinda funny to watch her.
So Adam took the pictures during her performances and I did the video. {insert cough}
Adam took pictures of the wrong girl! Breeley was next to her! 
So these pictures here are the best ones of her!

It was really fun to watch Breeley's recital. She had a lot of fun and even received a trophy! She can't wait for dance to start in the fall!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...