Thursday, June 23, 2011

Breeley is a Graduate!!!

 Breeley was so excited to graduate.
 They did a little dancing.
 A little guitar playing.
 A little pretending to be animals.

 For her "Talent" Breeley did a cartwheel, a round off and then a backhand spring.

 Unfortunately, Adam missed getting a picture of the backhand spring. :(
 They even played a kazoo! Breeley couldn't find hers under her chair so she improvised. It was the cutest thing ever!

 She insisted on having her hair down with no clips. Next time I will insist on a clip. That hair was driving me crazy!
 During the last song. Skidamarink! Breeley started to cry. She was so sad.

 She was so sad to leave Mrs. Ewing! Breeley was crying, Mrs. Ewing was crying, I was crying. Lots of kids were crying.
We love Mrs. Ewing!!! Oh how I wish she would move up to first grade! She is such an amazing teacher. We were so blessed to have her as a teacher!!!

I overheard a grandma sitting behind me and she said "This is the saddest graduation I have ever been to." It was funny but true. 
I am so sad for Breeley to leave kindergarten.

3 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

She is so cute! Those pictures made ME cry!!!
Our little girls are growing up....kinda sad!

Ali Miller said...

I agree with Katie - those pictures are some of the cutest and most tender pictures! Savor every minute - love being a mommy!

Kurian said...

So cute.. There is a touch of innocence.. Each photos are good..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...