Friday, January 29, 2010

Simply Sweet!

Do you remember when I posted about making this...

and this...

and then I loved the fabric so much I made this...


Then I made this...

and this...

I loved it so much that when it was time to switch runners, I couldn't part with it so I hung the table runner on the ribbon dowel in my sewing/happy room.

All this fabric is designed by Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup! She designed a new line for this spring. I saw it at Sew n Save last week and fell in love. But I was there to buy more Simple Abundance. I had to be a good girl, so I looked at it, and touched it, and fell in love with it, but I left it there.
I couldn't stand it any longer. I took Breeley there yesterday to buy a couple fat quarters to make new dresses for her baby doll Raegan.
These are the ones she picked out...

Isn't it great that the colors match the line from last year!
I found Barbara's website about a month ago and have been following it and she had a contest. Of course I had to enter... she was giving away a fabulous prize. Six fabulous prizes actually!
Guess What????
I WON!!! I WON TWO PRIZES!!!!
I am so super excited! I can't wait to receive the fabric.
I am going to have to be really careful to not get any drool on it.
(Picture taken from Barbara's website quiltsoupblog.com)


I am going to have so much fun sewing away these last few months of winter!

3 comments:

Ali Miller said...

HOW FABULOUS!! Congrats, and those fabrics are too cute for words. HAVE FUN!!

Skyler said...

deanna i cant believe you won. those are really cute. you should make breeley a dress or something. it would be cute.

Jen said...

Wahoo!!! That's so awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...